: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > UFOs & Extraterrestrials

Old 05-25-2013, 07:32 AM

Default Biological CETI

Friends,
I am finally reading The Secret Life of Plants, and would not have guessed my study of this book would lead me to posting in the UFO/ET thread, but there you have it. There is a fascinating chapter entitled "Visitors From Space" in which the authors explore the experiments of L. George Lawrence. Is anyone familiar with this? Sometime in 1971, while he was following up on the revolutionary experiments of Cleve Baxter that demonstrate, through polygraph instruments, that plants can sense human thought/intention/pretense/etc, Lawrence stumbled upon communications with extraterrestrial intelligence through plants. It is simply amazing stuff! The plants were essentially acting as telegraphs of signals, code, and sequences that--due to the controlled environment of the experiment--could only have come from one source--outerspace. Here are a few selections from the chapter:

---
"Lawrence, who had not yet digested the knockwurst [sandwich], but had well digested the Backster effect, thought the signals might have been caused by his killing some of the cells in the sausage. Second thoughts reminded him that kosher sausage is biologically dead. As Lawrence checked his instrumentation, the audio, signal, to his amazement, continued to produce a distinct chain of pulses for over half an hour before the even whistle returned, indicating that nothing more was being received. The signals had to be coming from somewhere, and since his device had been continuously pointed upward toward the heavens, Lawrence was faced with the fantastic thought that something or someone was transmitting from outer space." (p. 48)(emphasis in original).

"Pressed to speculate on the nature of the strange signals, Lawrence stated: 'I don't believe they are directed at earthlings. I think we are dealing with transmissions between peer groups, and because we don't know anything about biological communications, we are simply excluded from theses conversations.'" (p. 49)(emphasis in original).

"Lawrence's most important conclusions, that biological-type sensors are needed in order to intercept biological signals, applies particularly to communications from outer space." (p. 51).

----

Wow. The fundamental loss of our primordial connection to nature that we humans have caused and suffered seems to be blocking our ability to hear and communicate with those in other galaxies and other dimensions. Seems like the first step to establishing those lines of communication is to re-establish our innate connection and bond with mother nature here on Earth, eh? What a long way we still have to go in achieving that first step, don't we? But . . . I am nevertheless excited . . .

*Sigh* I think I am going to go hug a tree now!

Namaste from the chilly Midwest,
steph

p.s. If anyone knows of similar experiments post Lawrence's 1971 discoveries, please let me know where I might find that material. I would sincerely hope that this important discovery was not buried and forgotten.

Last edited by Norma Rae : 05-25-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Old 05-28-2013, 11:30 AM

Norma Rae, I think you are on to something major. This goes along with some powerful dreams I had a few years ago. In the dream, I was reading a book about Jesus and feeling a lot of spiritual energy. Then I was in southern India. I met this white woman who was living in a spiritual community. She knew about auravedic remedies. She asked me which herbal formula I wanted to take. I told here that I wanted to get in touch with ETs. She went into her house and opened a cabinet that contained a silver colored bottle. She gave it to me and I drank it. I immediately felt ET energy. Then I woke up.

Years ago, when I took LSD, I intuited that the ergot fungus that LSD was synthesized from comes from outer space. In one of Lynn Andrews books, she said that stinging nettles were brought here from another planet. This summer, I plan on gathering stinging nettles and making a tea of them following the instruction of Michael Phillips book about organic orcharding. I will spray this tea on my apple trees. Maybe through doing this the apple trees will act as a condiut and open an interdimensional portal. Through the grace of the goddess Danu and the higher energies, I intend to go through the portal into another realm. Maybe it might be Avalon, where beautiful maidens dance around trees that grow golden apples.

Old 05-28-2013, 03:38 PM

beana,
First--call me Stephanie. Although, I do like to fancy myself the "Norma Rae" of the Midwest. Second, where to start with your very thoughtful response?! Perhaps start with the ending--I love the imagery you've conjured with the apple tree. Are you creating your own tree of knowledge of "good and evil"? And if so, what does that mean actually and/or metaphorically? In any event, I love it!

I wish this idea was something that I "was onto." I'm late to the party here; this research was conducted in '71--before I was even incarnate this time around! Anyone know of other similar studies?

I am intrigued by not only the idea that plants may be of ET origin (as we humans are likely as well), but more importantly that reconnecting ourself to the sanctity of nature is the key to our connection (or reconnection?) to all those other sentient beings in other universes and dimensions. I mean...that is a phenomenally simple and revolutionary idea, no?!

Namaste from the soaking Midwest,
Steph

Old 05-29-2013, 11:31 AM

Stephanie, I believe that nature is a great mystery. I want to be able to see into this mystery like a shaman. Too bad that only little bits of the mystery get revealed at a time.

I think that apple trees are powerful. When I got Ted Andrews book on shape shifting, I had a vision of a unicorn. Its horn was touching my root chakra. In mythology, unicorns like to lye beneath apple trees - also pomegranate trees. I eat apples every day. They are cleansing.

I have learned a lot from Michael Phillips book about growing organic apples. Since the 90's there have been many breakthroughs in creating organic pest protection for fruit trees. One is the creation of a clay called "Surround" which you spray on the trees when the blossoms fall off.

It prevents some bugs from getting the fruit. It also acts as a sunscreen in southern climates. Neem oil is another product that is a great boon for pest protection and fertilization. Effective microbes sprayed on the trees is another breakthrough. Maybe someday all tree fruits will be grown organically.

In this time of a lot of change, there seem to be a lot of creative solutions to the many problems we are currently faced with.

Old 05-30-2013, 07:56 AM

Just have a few moments here before I've got to jump into the flow of my work day, but wanted to respond briefly.

You sound like you may be a devotee of Carlos Castaneda? Me too! What have you read of his? The Teachings of don Juan? The Fire Within?

I just read a sentence in The Secret Life of Plants that made me smile and think of this thread (and this entire Encounter Board community):

---

"Perhaps the elements of memory in plants are superficially treated," Soloukhin writes, "but at least they are in black and white! Yet no one calls his friends or neighbors, no one shouts in a drunken voice over the telephone: 'Have you heard the news? Plants can feel! They can feel palin! They cry out! Plants remember everything!'" (p. 72).
---

I love that line. I feel that this EBoard is a space where we are shouting these wonderful discoveries with childlike wonder and excitement!

Didn't mean to get off topic there, but just had to share.

Now . . . into the day . . .

Namaste from the lovely California shores of Santa Monica,
stephanie

Old 05-30-2013, 05:57 PM

Default mango smoothie, anyone?

Beana (and All),

Your description of apples reminds me of a part in The Camino where Shirley regressed to a time with John the Scott in Lemuria involving mangos! What do you think? . . .

---

"This fruit is the mainstay of our diet," said John, as we both at the juicy fruit. "It is what you know as the mango. The mango has perfectly balanced yin and yang properties. When digested properly, it stimulates the correct patterns for the projection of telepathy. Since our purpose on earth is the high development of mental harmony, we use the mango to help us." (p. 193)

---

Namaste from the Pacific,
steph

Old 06-14-2013, 09:38 AM

Default Demonic Poem man made

Financial greed, Political greed, stupid, stupid. stupid greed. Dumb, dumb greed. So much, much dumb hate.
Sexual control, Political control, Creative control, Financial control, Political control dirty,dirty Washington public relations ... where's the remote??? Patience is a virtue.
Which is WHY?! doctors are happy and mothers are even happier when their daughters marry doctors. The moral of ALL OF THIS....

Doctors aren't doctors with out patience. lol

Last edited by grtone : 06-15-2013 at 12:00 PM. Reason: 2 Writers and a Big Baby