: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > Good News

Old 12-31-2012, 06:05 PM

Default My Solstice & Full Moon in Pictures

Happy New Year To Dear Hearts here.

I Come to Sydney two days ago on Sunday and will be here for two weeks.

Well last year courts dramas ended on 6 December when I won last court case and next day won AVO against the person who was taking court actions against me and my mother and some friends. The Victory was sweet and Karma went right back to that person.

So it was time to finaly go back to the farm where I spend Christmas and Solstice.
I dont have good computer reception there and no TV as I need to instole new antenas when I return there soon.
Had encounter with dedly brown snake near my house there but hope not to see it again.

Took some photos of Sunrise on Solstice near my cottage:
And than took some photos of
Sunset and Full Moon rising at the same time on 28 December 2012

One picture was very special and next day guides explained for me the maning of the Orbs.
So this picture that I took on property near Young NSW Australia when sun was seting in the west and Full Moon was just rising on the East on 28 December 2012 when Sun is the closest to Earth after Solstice created very special energy.
In past trained visionaries Shamans would be able to percive the light variations. Now the camera may capture this rare light ilusions.

I think that the orbs are kind of representations of 'the tree of the Sephiroth" that's what I was guided to look for in the books and on internet next day to explain that picture formation.
Here is what I got,first of all the name"Sephiroth are the luminous balls of light aranged in 3 vertical line( in this case the horisontal line).

The orb abowe at the top is traditional Crown.

The 3 orbs above the Sun are the masculine energy Kether or Abba known also as the Father energy.

The three bals below the Sun are the female energy Binah or Aima or The Mother.

Notice that the row of tree bals abowe the Sun they make a triangle with the crown ball.

They will also be the centre of the cross if you conect crown with the middle of the ball below the Sun.

The Sun would than be seating on the Cross or cross roads as in the milky way and this is when the Sun is now in part of our galaxy.
There is also a two triangles merging one pointing down and other pointing up if you connect the ouside two balls from top line with the one in the middle of botom line and same with two outside balls from bottom line with the central ball in the middle top line. So it is kind of Star of David.

There are also less visible 2 balls in betwen tree bals masculine row and another two in feminine line. They may be the four directions.

But in total there is 11 orbs of light balls and The Sun beeing the 12th light that shines with kind ouf arrows up in the picture.

Here is an interesting website link that I was guided to go into:
http://www.soul-guid...traditional.htm
You can find more info there. Loving you

Last edited by Basia : 01-01-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:44 AM

Wow! Beautiful shot Basia! Thanx for the link and description.It's also nice to see the sun is actually shining somewhere else.It has been very overcast here in our neck of the woods for the past few weeks.Little bursts of sun to recharge my batteries is deeply appreciated.Your lovely picture will do too! ,cheers,mate

Old 01-06-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by renaissance
Wow! Beautiful shot Basia! Thanx for the link and description.It's also nice to see the sun is actually shining somewhere else.It has been very overcast here in our neck of the woods for the past few weeks.Little bursts of sun to recharge my batteries is deeply appreciated.Your lovely picture will do too! ,cheers,mate

Thanks Renaissance
We are getting a bit too much sun right now, the bush fire seson started.
They are forecasting very hot day for tomorow tuesday here in Sydney.
I am going back to the country property end of this week hoping that no bush fire comes there but land is very dry and there was huge lightning storm there without a rain two days ago which started some bushfire there as well.

As with this new year I felt drown to open new blogspot where I will share my personal and spiritual experiences this year. here is link

http://galacticwave.blogspot.com.au...01_archive.html
Loving you Dear Hearts.

Old 01-07-2013, 06:59 AM

Default Hi Basia!

Hi Basia!

Love this 'Sephiroth' Photo - what a beautiful explanation. Hope you are doing very well at home in Australia.

Peace & Blessings, Andromeda

Old 01-07-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda1111
Hi Basia!

Love this 'Sephiroth' Photo - what a beautiful explanation. Hope you are doing very well at home in Australia.

Peace & Blessings, Andromeda

Thank You Andromeda

I love the photos from my Sun celebrations. I am exited when I see this beauty light ilusions. There was special Sunrise on Solstice 2009 with a goat that you can see in my blog:
http://galacticdoor2011.blog.com/2009/12/
Loving you