: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > The Media

Old 02-04-2013, 03:39 PM

Default Open letter to Shirley

I am sorry that your daugther has desided to a profit out your life.But to live up to your vast strandards would be hard for anyone.Many children the famous do it Reagans daugther like wise.
But in truth most of us have stuff that we have done.Who is perfect its just we are not famous and who would care.
My children have there own lives and rarely see them or my grandchildren.But if I was rich or famous ,they would write a book about.That sob,ha ha.
You know we all love you and we know your not perfect.

Steve Harmon

Old 02-05-2013, 12:17 PM
Administrator

Hey Steve
Don't believe all you read or hear...
Please see Shirley's statement in this same thread.

Old 02-06-2013, 02:49 PM

Default awake

Shirley now I think your taking this too hard.I would go on the air joke with interviewers.Oh my turn to be momie dearest.Kids can't make the big money so down and dirty.
You have alot of fans.I don't care one way or the other.I come to your site because your aware of the afterlife.You are awake and to the ones who aren't it bugs them.

Old 02-06-2013, 07:03 PM

Shirley and Brit

There would be no way I could believe those lies. I'm still trying to figure how she can get away with these lies. Guess the next thing she will do would make a Mommie Dearest type movie. Such garbage to say mean things about Shirley who always wrote loving things about her daughter. HOLD YOUR HEAD HIGH SHIRLEY ❤ I agree Brit don't believe things you read and hear. Love you both ❤🍀❤🍀

Robin 🌻🍀🍒

Old 02-07-2013, 10:16 PM

Default LIfe between life this suppose to happen.

IN her books she writes of very loving tones of her daughter and they had a good relationship.As far as hollywood alot of children of stars don't make it Clint Eastwoods son and daugther.I think its just a matter of dumb luck timing.Example Kuctener 3 and half men.
When people are poor desperate they will almost anything ,like I said before the only reason our kids don't write stuff is we are not famous and who would read it.
Shirly knows I am on her side as fellow awake person.I am just a fan and don't really count for anything.Its unfortune they have to do this to each other,
I have three children and my son was having alot trouble in High school because I was getting divorced.THe psychologist said to my son 'I understand your problems becasue I came from disfunctional home."
I said to myself who does come from one.