: Shirley MacLaine
Topics & Articles
    home . help . cartview cart

News Navigation Spacer Our Community Navigation Spacer Membership Navigation Spacer About Shirley Navigation Spacer Broadcasts Navigation Spacer Shirley's World Shopping Navigation Spacer Astrology Navigation Spacer Contact Us
Life is a Bowl of Cherries
Welcome to ShirleyMacLaine.com
IE Members - Login or Join Now
View Cart | My Account | Email a Friend This Page | Join Shirley's Mailing List
Encounter Board Menu
Menu
Menu
Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
The Perfect Valentine from The Organic Wine Company!
Taste pleasing wines made with Earth-friendly, certified organic grapes, free of pesticides, herbicides, chemical fertilizers, and other synthetic chemicals.

The Organic Wine Company is not just planet friendly, they are people friendly and there to answer any question you may have! Order your wine today!
1-888-ECOWINE
(1-888-326-9463)

The Organic Wine Company

Independent Expression Radio Sponsor
Adventure and discovery was the enticement that drew Lee Elders to this wild lawless land; the supernatural world of the Shuara that live in a mystical realm of ayahuasca-induced visions where the ethereal world is encased within our third dimensional reality. Along the way he discovered his true self - his Kakarma. However incredible some of the incidents may seem this is a true story.
Expeditions: Gold, Shamans and Green Fire

Sponsor the Encounter Board

Go Back Encounter Board > free threads category > I.E. Radio

Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 PM

Thumbs up Decoding out ancient past 9 15 13

Hello
I hope you tune into IE radio this Sunday (6 PM PDT - 9 PM EDT)
Marshall Klarfeld will be my guest and we'll be exploring Biblical mysteries, the Anunnaki, their history with this planet and what that bodes for our future.

You can learn more here:
http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/ieradio/about/next

Old 09-16-2013, 08:21 AM

Had some time to listen to the interview on the way into work this morning.

Really fantastic, and perfect timing with my own recent study of Sitchin and The 12th Planet--thank you so much!

One of the issues explored in the interview--how to get others educated about these topics (Annunaki, ET origins, etc)--I think is highly relevant to all of us here. Instead of relying upon others to "get the word out" through movies, etc., we can do it here by all of us here continuing to educate, and re-educate ourselves by reading and re-reading works by Sitchin, et al., and discussing/investigating/discovering with each other here and then taking those understandings and sharing with others in our lives who are not in this community (yet).

We probably all came to this community by rather organic means, and perhaps there are others in our lives just waiting to organically arrive on the same path but need a little introduction. For example, I went to dinner one night with two attorney colleagues of mine and brought up Sitchin's theories (I had just finished The 12th Planet and hungry for discussion). One folded her arms immediately in front of her and began shaking her head "no," but the other (a yoga teacher/student/attorney like me, too) thought the ideas fascinating and wrote down Sitchin's name and the book title to read at a later date. So . . . 50% of my audience that evening openly accepted Sitchin's theories and exhibited a desire to learn more on her own. And, I think, my other friend will--some day--find her own path here.

So in the meantime as we wait for a movie/documentary about the matter to open up this knowledge to the general public, we should continue to educate ourselves here and through what we read, discuss in our community, and start talking to others!

Finally, I really loved and appreciated the concluding meditation thought--for us to go within to see if we could connect with a possible past-life as an Annunaki. I am coming to the conclusion that in this life, I am re-living (every day that I go to work as a union advocate) the cellular memory of a past-life of mine where I was a participant in the Annunaki mutiny. Or are my lives just happening simultaneously?

Great interview!

Namaste from the Midwest,
Stephanie

Last edited by Norma Rae : 09-16-2013 at 08:24 AM.

Old 09-16-2013, 09:33 AM

Smile Hi

Dear..Shirley,…

Some of very few people on this Earth…have the knowledge to SEE how we gona use the next step: that some know how to resolve the next way to develop high technology to build and use the speed of the light….on another and higher level..that we the human now know about…
What if some people some call them “walk inns”…have the abilities to use the power of the mind to remote and teleport space energy , down to new bioenergetics energy to use the climate change….with the powering of minds. I think about the leak in Japan the nuclear reactor….in the very future some can use their remote view to construct a glas/crystal doom around..that nothing radioactive vast can leak at all:
They cover the reactor (by the power of the mind) with viscous cilikone, besides covered with a thick glass / crystal cap ... that eliminates radioactive releases into positive ions.:
That could be the beginning to a “new world”…that we don’t need money anymore in the future…

When we meet the exactly our other “half”..we will be one energy, and will be lighten over to another level, could be on another universe…where we belonging to.
Or if you meet him/her…in this life…you both would be FREE …………….no questions,.anymore…both sitting in the corner,…smiling at each other..sending love, intelligence and could be some kind of bioenergetics sexuality in a very high vibrational energy…..holding hands for ever, and sleep in harmony and wonderful dreams..
That…..we know we will meet that other “half” ..on another planet,…that we know we can seek the whole life “down” here,..because we already know we not will find him/her here on this planet.
(I know I am not from this “world”,…that I not can find the same vibrational energy,…before I going back to my home universe..I know I am here to drawn all my drawings..That my articles and books will been read long after this life/work is finished here on this planet. My name is not important..the information and the written is …to share is the most wonderful energy..I know.)
..Shirley…this special vibrational frequencies you have….was meant to reach so many as possible in your life on this planet…the small light seed…you have spread out through your acting, dancing, singing and movies etc. etc.…what if you ( I am almost sure you can) or others could see your vibrational energy in colors and light, how you radiate info from where YOU come from…but they cant,.yes in glimpses we feel and can see your aura,..every person see, on he/hers spiritual level .
Could be, you will (not) find the other “half”, thus he is working in another place,..but both will in the same time , meet again. When you and the other “half” meet,…it is an indescribable to talk about….it will be such an awesome energetic sexual energy….and you and Him..will live in many timeages before one of you decide to …chose where you will “return” to a “new” life,….where ever in the universe it will be..only you and “the other half” will know.
But IF…he/her is living on this planet in same time as you…..would you find it out, you would be able to use your inner vision to "benchmark" your third eye ... and scan you through your own meditation, to see where he / she is, in this life, on this planet.

Sit still and feel inside the heart, if you can receive his / her energy, try if you can hit the same vibration you created with if you feel empty and nothing happens, it may be your control and discipline that hinder you in searching for the finely tuned frequencies, start from scratch and delete ALL of your thought patterns in the subconscious and all of your cells.

In our crystalline network that is built up as a harlequin pattern, sitting microscopic micro board where all our info, DNA etc., inside them are accumulated negative enrgy, should be destroyed, so your body is now complete clean of destructive thought flows.
Then you can start to find and tune into your other half.
Since you now have total open in all 144,000 small and large chakra wheels to go in symbiosis with your other half. We need to have the same thoughts, the same body's DNA, the same cell assembly etc.etc, .. to melt together in exactly 100% the same energy.
Draw and write down what you will see and feel.
But what if we meet him / her the other half ..do we have the same karma?

And then a new circle will begin..a never ending story….the universe bloodline…will one day be ..ONE when matter and antimatter melt together.

Love to all Ulla

http://www.123hjemmeside.dk/happystarlight/

Old 09-16-2013, 05:56 PM

Just listened to the interview with Marshall Klarfeld and have to say, I think this is one of the best! Very, very interesting thoughts and theories. Shirley asks some really insightful questions, as usual. It's quite a lot to think about. I hope everyone has a chance to listen.
Thanks Shirley!!
Love,
Joanne

Old 12-12-2013, 09:35 PM

Default The ANUNNAKI-interview

Thanks Shirley for the opportunity to meet with you in our lively discussion.
Your fan reviews are appreciated.
Best,
Marshall Klarfeld