View Single Post

Old 07-15-2013, 07:31 AM

Default Part 4

28. High tension wires & Microwaves
It has been observed that people living near high tensions wires have had a higher rate of brain cancer and cancer in general. Living in an environment where there is a lot of high voltage or microwaves in the air could hinder health restoration.
Example: I read a few articles years ago about Americans working in the American embassy in Moscow during the cold war. There was a high rate of cancer among the embassy workers. Many thought the reason was because the Russians had high-powered microwaves pointed at the embassy constantly for surveillance or whatever their reason.
Note: If you are living in an area where there is direct exposure to high electricity or microwaves, you might consider relocating during the protocols to see if this is hindering your health restoration. It might even be the cause of your illness or illnesses!

29. Dirty Water
Here is one that should be obvious to all. We all need a clean water supply. Pathogens and contaminates need to be eliminated from the water we drink daily. Chlorine and fluoride are used worldwide in water supplies and can have devastating results. Clean your water supply with MMS1 if you have a water reservoir or use a filter to purify the water you drink. Do both!
Note: For the protocols we recommend distilled water or at least reverse osmosis and UV treated water. Distilled water is the best!

In conclusion, I have mentioned 29 reasons why MMS is not restoring your health, there might be more. If so, we will write about them as we become aware of them. Even though these reasons can effect the results of your health restoration, we have seen remarkable results worldwide when following the MMS Protocols or Sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. Many times in spite of these reasons, complete “Health Restoration” has been accomplished!! And we are getting better at it all the time! I hope this information has helped.
Let's change the world together!
Archbishop Mark S. Grenon