View Single Post

Old 05-11-2012, 07:58 PM

Default Need help understanding

If someone can give me guidance and an easier way of learning the different guides we have.

What is the difference between our higher selves, our angels, our spirt guides? Are they essentially one entity? This is one thing that has always confused me. Is an angel and a spirit guide the same thing and our H.S is a totally different thing?

How many angels are we supposedly born with and are we issued temporary ones for certain parts of our life we need to focus on. Say for instance if someone was having trouble with money, unemployment etc would they be issued a guide that would aid them in their search for some financial stability?

I know many here are more advanced than I in many topics. Just wish to have clarification on the differences each of these beings or energies do for each individual soul.
Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! Fickle Finger of Fate! It's fun to say. It cools the mouth. Try it just once! Like my acting page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jocelyn-Padilla/115749605177449?ref=ts <3<3<3